Monday, January 10, 2005

Math

Our quest to do math every day is going well. Soren is currently working on low level multiplication and has many of the tables already memorized.

Emma is working on the distributive property with multiplication, division and addition. She is also about to start learning graphs and more complex work with fractions. She is learning long division, multiplying 1x2 numbers in columns and adding and subtracting columns of numbers. She's getting faster. Unfortunately, she has a hard time memorizing things (like me) and she has to do the work every time. She admits that doing it every day is making it easier to remember stuff though!

We're also back to doing spelling and writing. Soren finished her printing workbook and I need to get her a cursive one. She is very excited to get started with that!

I need to do my quarterly report this week (already!). I am anxious to get it done.

Things are going very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home