LCG 5/10
Hello all,
We had another lovely day today. Started with our opening and lots of singing. Then we did an old marching song, and then sat down for bean bag passing and times tables.
We moved onto a form drawing that looked simple, but most of the children struggeled with it. We'll try it again next week.
Melissa came in for handwork, and the children settled down and were quite focused as they made their friendship bracelets. Some finished theirs today, and we'll work on more next week.
We went outside for snack, and birthday singing and wishes for Molly who is now 10! Then I told the story of Helen Keller, who is an amazing inspiration to me. I came across a book of her poetry once (although I can't find it now). If you ever get a chance, I encourage you to read something by her. She was a beautiful writer,
and a beautiful soul. I am in awe of her ability to communicate, without the benefit of seeing or hearing others communicate.
Enjoy these beautiful May days,
Lynn
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home